Re: lb1sf68.asm and the Motorola ColdFire

>I have been looking thru lb1sf68.asm and noticed that its code isn't
>the best - especially for the CF.  Generally, the CF adaption has been
>done on an instruction-by-instruction basis (and the original code
>wasn't that brilliant), without taking into account areas where the CF
>is good.

I adapted the code for the ColdFire, and I freely admit that you are
precisely correct about how I did it.  I'm sure it could be a lot
better.  I don't know of anybody looking at this.  If you send me
patches with an appropriate copyright assignment, I promise to do my
best to get them into future egcs/gcc releases.

Ian Taylor
ian@cygnus.com