Re: gdb remote stubs

Robert J. Brown wrote:

>     Joel> Does anyone have a remote stub for a PowerPC?
>
>     Joel> Similarly has anyone remotely debugged an application on a
>     Joel> pc clone using a COM port and have the glue code?
>
> Not yet, but if you find one, let me know, because a colleague will be
> trying to do this sometime next week on our project too.  BTW we are
> running Linux on the PC-clone.

Yep, let me know too...cause i need exactly the same things...now my
PowerPC
cross-compiling tool chain is ok (egcs + newlib_1.8.0.fix), i need to
remotly
debug my target over the serial link.

PS : running Linux on PC-clone, and ATLAS Motherboard (PPC 603e) with
PPCBUG.

Francois.

Moreover, if one of you already know a FREE rtos with a tcp stack...let
me know

Bybye

THIEBOLT Francois \ You think your computer run too slow ?
UPS Toulouse III  \ - Check nobody's asked for tea !
thiebolt@irit.fr  \ "The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy" D.Adams