Cross solution for PPC-*-EABI using egcs....little pb ;-)

Hi,

I'm running linux and built binutils, egcs and newlib_1.8.0 (patched)
for --target=ppc-motorola-eabi...well done

When i try to make an executable....it works, neitherless i need an srec
format to upload prg to my embedded system (PPCBUG running),
so with -oformat=srec got a message from ld (the right one)

...unreferenced symbol : _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_

Any idea ???

Thanks

Francois.

THIEBOLT Francois \ You think your computer run too slow ?
UPS Toulouse III  \ - Check nobody's asked for tea !
thiebolt@irit.fr  \ "The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy" D.Adams