Re: GCC for m68k-unknown-coff

I'd like to thank everyone for their extremely fast replies.  I took the FAQ
and things went without incident.  One thing I have noticed is this:

"./configure --target=m68k-coff" in binutils will build m68k-coff-*

"./configure --target=m68k-coff" in gcc will build m68k-unknown-coff-* and will
fail because it will be looking for m68k-unknown-coff-as, etc.

Does the CrossGCC patch fix this as well?

Thanx again,

--
Matt Majka