Re: libgloss configure

>> 'arm-bare-aout/libgloss/arm' directory fails while attempting to
>> find 'install.sh' or 'install-sh'.
>>
>> The same problems occurs when attempting configurations for 'm68k' and
>> 'sparc' targets.
>
>  Ah.. install.sh needs to be in the top level directory with config-ml.in
>and other stuff.

I had the same problem trying to make newlib-1.7.0-rtems for m68k and I
figured out that configure for libgloss looked for files in my
newlib/m68k-coff instead of my newlib directory. Since I am no configure
guru I worked around it by copying files from newlib to newlib/m68k-coff
then I made it or should I say make'd it. :-)

Roger