Re: Some Bugs

   From: pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co
   Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 13:36:24 -0500 (EST)

   > Secondly, newlib should be buildable by non GNU makes,
   > though one is required to build in the source tree if one
   > is not using GNU make.

   I must not the sco problem wasn't solved by using gmake.The crossgcc patch
   doesn't seem to replace libgcc1.a for sco. I provided a null library and
   got many math-related warnings. I still have to fix some typical BSD
   errors on newlib to get an executable.

Sorry, can't help there.
I don't spend any of my time ensuring the GNU tools (and newlib)
build and work for SCO hosts, or with FreeBSD make.