Re: Experience with gcc, etc., and StrongARM

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Dr_George_D_Detlefsen wrote:

> I have attempted to compile the 'newlib' from Cygnus and the Army RTEMS
> project for the ARM but with floating point problems (no floating point
> software) and the 'crt0' module gets link errors for '__bss_...' symbols.

The RTEMS specific version of newlib is the same as Cygnus' except for
RTEMS specific additions.  As there is no ARM port of RTEMS, it would not
include any ARM support not already in the Cygnus version.

That's not to say we would not like to port RTEMS to the ARM. :)

--joel

Joel Sherrill                    Sr. Computer Scientist
   Support Available             (205) 722-9985