Re: Low level SCSI-driver

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJSQlKCVzJTklRzBsJTIbKEo=?=(Jens Doege) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a low level SCSI Driver for an embedded MC68k System with
> the NEC uPD72611 SCSI controller. Does anybody know where I can get
> information about this topic or programming libraries.

Your first port of call should be the databook for the NEC chip.  There's
probably some low level information about the SCSI protocol on the
Internet somewhere if you search hard enough.  You also might want to
check out the source code for the Linux SCSI devices.  It's supposed to
be pretty neat.

Good luck,

Tim.