Re: ifield's value processing -- help is needed

Hi -

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:27:06PM +0300, Lev Yudalevich wrote:

> [...]  for example, I'd have to know the currently active isa inside
> the cgen_dis_hash function and I couldn't find a guide or an example
> of using CGEN_COMPUTE_ISA, except for a mention of its existence in
> the CGEN documentation).

When disassembling (or simulating the execution of) anything, you
usually have to specify a-priori the ISA of the binary dump.  (If you
want to try auto-detection, that'd have to be done via hand-written
code in the .opc file or elsewhere.)  For example, see how
disasemble_info* is passed into the generated default_print_insn()
function; or examples like sh* with its compact & media ISA's or m32rc
with its m16c/m32c.

- FChE