Confusion: setup-semantics? PC not updated? Immediate operands?

Hans-Peter Nilsson writes:
 > On a related matter, it seems pc isn't updated for non-CTI
 > insns; it's value is that of the first insn in the chain.
 > I need it as an operand in non-CTI insns.

Catching up on old mail ...

In the computed-goto engine, the pc is lazily updated.

Off the top of my head, I _think_ what should happen is that
the code generator for non-CTI insns that reference pc
should recognize the situation and update pc appropriately.