First steps with Cgen

Hi,

I'm trying to generate the simulation tools for m32r with CGEN, but I'm not
able to make it work. I've downloaded binutils-2.11.2 and cgen-1.0,
configured both directories with configure --enable-guile-debug
--target=m32r-linux and run guile following the instructions of CGEN Porting
guide but when I try to compile the tools for this architecture (make
stamp-m32r stamp-arch stamp-cpu stamp-desc) I get errors like "No rule to
make target".

Also, I don't have sim or sid/component/cgen-cpu directories like the
referenced ones in the FAQ.

What is it wrong? Thanks a lot!

Fogel