Opcodes directory

Hi,

Yes, I know this is a really basic question, but I'm not able to solve it.
I'm trying to perform little modifications in the arm7.cpu file and then
generate the simulator tools. I follow the described steps in the CGEN
manual (guile,load dev.scm, load-opc,  cload, cgen-all...) but in my source
tree there is not any "opcodes" directory!!!

Where can I get it? When I ran make in the opcodes directory, what will I
get?

Thanks a lot,

Jose

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es