Re: Terms for new port and other larger submissions?

Hi -

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:20:12AM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> [...]
> Assigning copyright to the FSF is no problem.  [...]

I see.  This is becoming a common and sensible concern
that we're currently trying to figure out how to deal with
consistently across some other Red Hat-originated projects.
Please hang on.  (In the mean time, of course you're welcome
to post your .cpu/.opc files publically somewhere.)

> I'm a bit puzzled: does someone think including generated files
> in (C)FSF packages would be less difficult if copyright for the
> CGEN CPU description is assigned to Red Hat, as was requested in
> the reference?

I mentioned it only because we routinely assign (C) of most
generated files, under our blanket FSF assignment.  If you do
the same, there is little difference.

- FChE