Re: contemplating CGEN for VLIW architecture

As far as I know, the issue is not that cgen can't handle instructions longer than 32 bits, but that all
decodable bits must be within the top 32 bits.   If I understand what is written below correctly, each
element in the VLIW bundle will be 25 bits long so in that respect, I think you'll be ok.

John