Re: include/dis-asm.h patch for cgen disassemblers

> Hi -
>
> cagney wrote:
>

>> > We did whatever must have seemed most useful at the time for their
>> > treatment ... one bfd_arch, a bunch of bfd_mach's.  Note that all
>> > those coprocessors have a static set of instructions.
>

>> I'll take that as a royal we.  I don't know what you did for the PS2 and
>> will probably regret finding out.
>

> It wasn't that bad.
>

>> However, please expand.
>

> In the context of discussing that port on a public mailing list,
> and its iffy relevance to the current thread, I don't see why I
> should do go into any more detail.  You know where to find the
> sources.

I chose the PS2 because its architecture is public and, I think, it very
much illustrates the underlying issue of the current discussion.

The PS2 has a number of ISAs on a single chip.  What is the correct way
to define this from bfd?  If you don't feel comfortable with answering
this, then hopefully someone else will.  Off the top of my head I can
think of several ways:

	bfd_arch_mips
		bfd_mach_mips_ps2mips
		bfd_mach_mips_ps2video

	bfd_arch_ps2
		bfd_mach_ps2mips
		bfd_mach_ps2video

	bfd_arch_mips
		bfd_mach_mips_ps2
	bfd_arch_ps2video

I think BFD to clearly document how this should be done, your isas is
very much part of this.

Andrew