Re: include/dis-asm.h patch for cgen disassemblers

Hi -

cagney wrote:

> [...]
> I would put it the other way round.  Users use disassembler_options to
> principaly do select assembly syntax and the like.  They override the
> default mode.

Have you looked at the opcodes/ code?  Most of the disassembler_option
substrings enable and disable groups of opcodes (instruction sets) for
decoding.  That's deeper than assembly syntax.  How an end-user performs
this picking, and why she should have to pick manually at all, are
separate issues.

> > OK.  Anyone with objections?
> You mean like my constant questioning?

Nah, those are more like cries for general elucidation.  :-)

- FChE