Re: include/dis-asm.h patch for cgen disassemblers

Frank Ch. Eigler writes:
 > > I'd go with the first possibility, and not overload `mach'.
 > > Instead of arch/mach in disassemble_info, have arch/mach/mumble
 >
 > OK.  How about this?

I recognize wanting to have a clear name ("isas"), but methinks for
the task at hand this just repeats the problem.  The goal is (or was) to add
a target specific annotation to control disassembly.
Naming it "isas" kinda confines its usage unless one does further hackyness
as in your original patch.
[The name "isas" just seems too confining, but maybe not.
I can't think of a better anme, though methinks one is out there.
I certainly wouldn't spend much time on it.]

At any rate, IMO this patch is better than the originally proposed patch.