This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: [RFA] Provide cgen_disn and cgen_fields in disassemble_info
- To: dje at transmeta dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Provide cgen_disn and cgen_fields in disassemble_info
- From: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:49:55 -0400
- CC: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20-Jul-2001, Doug Evans wrote:
>This patch is fine with me (I think it's great to start using cgen
>elsewhere - wanna pick up my assembler-for-gdb patch and try to get it
It sounds very interesting. Do you have a pointer to it?
>Nit: technically speaking, I don't think these forward decls are necessary.
>But leave them in if you like.
Removed in the updated patch I posted a few minutes ago,