Re: [RFA] Provide cgen_disn and cgen_fields in disassemble_info

Hi -

dje wrote:
: nsd wrote:
:  > I posted this patch to binutils some days ago, but I've since been
:  > informed that this is the preferred forum for posting cgen-related opcodes
:  > patches.
:
: I dunno if I buy that.  [...]

cgen-related patches should go *at least* to cgen@sources; that was
my point to nsd.

: This patch is fine with me [...]

With me too, except for the fact that it would be nice if the basic
print_insn() function remained behind in some form (identical to
print_insn_default()?), to avoid breaking ports that call print_insn
directly right now.

- FChE

PGP signature