This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
- To: fche at redhat dot com
- Subject: insn-word-bitsize
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:19:19 -0700
- cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
>Ah. Then I don't have a problem with the patch _providing_
>word[-_]bitsize is renamed (say insn[-_]word[-_]bitsize).
btw, just so there's no misunderstanding,
what I'm suggesting is adding insn-word-bitsize, not replacing word-bitsize
with insn-word-bitsize (i.e. rename word-bitsize in your patch).
Hmmm... I just grepped for it, insn-word-bitsize is already there!