This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: CGEN: Macro insns
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: CGEN: Macro insns
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:18:56 +1000 (EST)
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3B448A47.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Brolley <email@example.com> writes:
Dave> (dnmi insn-short "short form of insn" ()
Dave> "insn $dest-reg"
Dave> (emit insn dest-reg (src-reg dest-reg))
Dave> Unfortunately, when using the short form, the field associated with the
Dave> src-reg operand is assigned the value zero rather than the value of the
Dave> field associated with dest-reg, as I had expected. Is this supposed to
Dave> work? Any other suggestions?
If don't believe it has been done before, but it should work. Would
you like to try fixing it? Also, have you tried:
(emit insn dest-reg dest-reg)?