This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
field-start and varying word sizes
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Subject: field-start and varying word sizes
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200107032054.NAA01495@geoffk.org>
Geoff Keating writes:
> Despite the comment, m32r has
> (insn-lsb0? #f)
> and so all this code comes down to the trivial case anyway.
The comment was directed towards the kind of chip the m32r is.
You're taking the comment too literally.
> OK to commit?
I'm not convinced. [not saying I can't be, just that I'm not there yet]
What should be returned in the following case? [for example]