Re: sim's -DPROFILE=1 conflicts with CGEN's PROFILE attribute

   : FYI, I plan to do more CGEN hacking in the coming weeks & months.  I'd
   : like to get write-after-approval permission on the CVS repo.  [...]

   I'm not opposed - perhaps after a later batch of patches?
   (You already have physical access to the repository that includes cgen.)

I'm not sure what the concern is -- we're able to check patches in for you.

   Let's hold off on this actually until the question of dependence of
   binutils on ANSI C is cleared up.  Can you raise it in
   binutils@sources.redhat.com?

Heh -- good luck.  I raised this last year and was met with fierce
opposition.  It's the old bootstrapping argument.

Ben