Re: [Bug] subword handling for DI modes

Hi Doug,

   The bug happens when "compiling" the semantics of the insn.
   semantic-compile will call rtx-traverse which will use the mode of the
   result as the default mode for operand0.  subword is not a normal rtx;
   the mode of operand0 is its own mode, not the mode of the result of
   the rtx.

I tested your patch and it works as expected.  It also fixes another problem
I was experiencing (and I think I posted about): converting modes from (say)
SF to (say) SI was not working, despite being documented as useful in the
manual.

By all means, feel free to check in your patch.

Thanks, Ben