Re: ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED

   How about just
   -      CGEN_CPU_DESC cd;
   +      CGEN_CPU_DESC cd ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED;

Just out of interest, what is the policy concerning code generated for
inclusion in libopcodes and gdb (the sims)?  Can we depend on GCC extensions
like these?  My understanding was that cagney really dislikes them, instead
preferring a new gcc option to allay unused parameter warnings.

Ben