Re: Hobbit support is gone :-(

Hi Doug,

   This was a majorly fun hack.

Yes, perhaps, but we deemed it to be an unnecessary overhead in maintaining
and learn CGEN.  It's interesting to note just how many changes and
workarounds were necessary to keep Hobbit hobbling along.

We've been running CGEN purely interpeted for several months now and no one
is finding the speed to be a problem at all.

Ben