[RFA][z80] Request for adoption of target z80

Hello all,

Starting the second half of August, I shall no longer be able to process
questions of reports about the Z80 target in binutils in a timely manner.

Though the target z80 is very stable, I think the proper thing to do is to
step down as maintainer.
I hope someone will step forward to take over the maintainership for this
target.

 Kind regards,
Arnold Metselaar