archive test rebuild using binutils trunk

A test rebuild of the Ubuntu archive using binutils trunk 20171219 was finished
early this week.  I have put the build logs for packages failing to build with
binutils trunk compared to 2.19 at

  http://people.canonical.com/~doko/tmp/binutils-2.30-regr/

The build logs are taken from
http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/rebuilds/test-rebuild-20171220-binutils-bionic.html

I will retry the builds with a binutils build from today once this is finished
and update the logs to elimate some temporary build failures.

Trying to submit bug reports for some builds, my sourceware bugzilla account
just got disabled ("Account auto-locked due to spam").  And I'll be afk for
about two weeks starting with this weekend...

I'll try to follow-up with a more detailed analysis, if I'll find the time.

Matthias