This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [PRU]: Fix disassembly text for instructions with reloc
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Dimitar Dimitrov <dimitar at dinux dot eu>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:11:59 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PRU]: Fix disassembly text for instructions with reloc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171214223614.01268D85C64@oc3748833570.ibm.com> <2589363.gBZ6B6EKYR@tpdeb>
On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 07:04:58AM +0200, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
> Attached is the obvious fix.
Applied, thanks. The ChangeLog should mention the function changed,
so I fixed that, and since I was modifying the entry, made it a little
> My original mail is applied correctly when I use 'git am'. Do maintainers use
> some other workflow for applying patches? How can I, as a patch sender, do
> better to avoid breaking binutils?
Check that the maintainer doesn't "fix" your patch. ;-) It happens,
I've been guilty of it.
Australia Development Lab, IBM