This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with handling of Linux core notes on MIPS o32, n32 and n64
- From: Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, "nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com" <nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com>, petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com, "Ananthakrishna Sowda (asowda)" <asowda at cisco dot com>, Nikola Prica <nikola dot prica at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:03:10 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with handling of Linux core notes on MIPS o32, n32 and n64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thank you for your comments and I really appreciate it! I have refactored the patches and addressed all of your proposals.
This patch series addresses problems with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note into MIPS o32, n32 and n64 core files.
Also, there is one patch which adds reading PID information from MIPS o32, n32 and n64 core file.
I have tested it on MIPS64R2 board with ‘mips-mti-linux-gnu’ target and it is also tested with ‘x86_64-linux-gnu’ target and these changes have passed binutils regression tests.