This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:10:33 +1030
- Subject: Re: Is 64-bit PowerPC disabled on Cygwin Hosts?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 09:28:53AM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Does anyone have any hints on what could be going on?
If you're expecting to get powerpc64 support with powerpc-*-rtems*,
then you will need to add --enable-64-bit-bfd on a 32-bit host.
config.bfd has targ64_selvecs="powerpc_elf64_vec powerpc_elf64_le_vec"
for powerpc-*-rtems*, and if you trace how targ64_selvecs gets to be
added to targ_selvecs you'll see you need either host64 or want64
Australia Development Lab, IBM