This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: VLE load/store multiple instructions
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexander Fedotov <alfedotov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:32:53 +0930
- Subject: Re: VLE load/store multiple instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN8C2CoDGGaHJa5=G-g_oe9hSX96Grk5_--uLfguDr7iZxxY4A@mail.gmail.com> <20170927040003.GD25070@bubble.grove.modra.org> <CAN8C2CoT=i3B_Gr+kL5U0geJJJZCrwjYOKsmaygASSjZQ9o3yw@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 11:46:46PM +0300, Alexander Fedotov wrote:
> Hello Alan
> Please here is patch for load multiple instructions. I've decided to
> add them as aliases because somebody can use original ones.
The patch is OK, but like Peter said, the e_lmv* versions should be
put before the e_lmdv* since the e_lmv* versions are apparently the
official mnemonics. You'll no doubt need to update your testcase to
Also, I need a ChangeLog entry for this patch.
Australia Development Lab, IBM