This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PING][PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 22:10:49 +0100
- Subject: [PING][PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> This patch series addresses problems with Linux core PRPSINFO note
> definitions, discovered in the course of Djordje's MIPS PID extraction
> patch review. See individual patch descriptions for details.
Ping! The GDB side of this patch series, specifically:
is still pending review, please help.