Re: [ARM] PR ld/21402, only override the symbol dynamic decision on undefined weak symbol

>     * testsuite/ld-arm/tls-app.d: Update address.
>     * testsuite/ld-arm/tls-app.r: Remove relocations.

Hi Renlin,

  I have concerns on these testcases changes.

  They look not like something straightforward to understand.

  Could you explain why some dynamic TLS relocations are removed? This
patch doesn't touch TLS relaxation, so how could some dynamic TLS
relocations been resolved at static linking time?

  My concern is this patch has break some internal logic that caused
runtime TLS relocations missing, this will cause wrong tls address
returned.

 >     * testsuite/ld-arm/unresolved-1-dyn.d: Update.

   This looks to me is redundant dynamic relocation that the linker
should not generate it at all.

Regards,
Jiong