This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
VLE load/store multiple instructions
- From: Alexander Fedotov <alfedotov at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:23:34 +0300
- Subject: VLE load/store multiple instructions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There is a bunch of New VLE Instructions for Improving Interrupt
Handler Efficiency which are described in
problem is that this document has 2 writings of multiple load
e_ldmvgprw vs e_lmvgprw
Also here is another document
describes the same instructions but only e_lm*.
In current PPC opcodes we have only e_ldm*. But it seems that a lot of
developers uses e_lm* in their software and it fails with GAS. Other
compilers also recognizes only e_lm*.
What do you think about it ? Is it better to fix current names or add aliases ?