This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:18:57 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170922225713.26609-1-jhb@FreeBSD.org>
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 03:57:09PM -0700, John Baldwin wrote:
> This series adds initial support for FreeBSD/arm to GDB. It does not
> include support for hardware watchpoints or breakpoints.
Looks good to me, but you need a gdb maintainer to approve the patch
Australia Development Lab, IBM