This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:16:24 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 01:02:20AM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> This patch series addresses problems with Linux core PRPSINFO note
> definitions, discovered in the course of Djordje's MIPS PID extraction
> patch review. See individual patch descriptions for details.
> These changes have passed binutils regression testing against my usual
> targets (for the BFD part) and also native GDB regression testing with the
> `x86_64-linux-gnu' target and the `mips-linux-gnu' n64 target (for the GDB
> part, and the `gcore' command in particular).
> OK to apply?
The binutils changes are OK. Thanks!
Australia Development Lab, IBM