This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 01:02:20 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch series addresses problems with Linux core PRPSINFO note
definitions, discovered in the course of Djordje's MIPS PID extraction
patch review. See individual patch descriptions for details.
These changes have passed binutils regression testing against my usual
targets (for the BFD part) and also native GDB regression testing with the
`x86_64-linux-gnu' target and the `mips-linux-gnu' n64 target (for the GDB
part, and the `gcore' command in particular).
OK to apply?