This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] PR ld/21402, only override the symbol dynamic decision on undefined weak symbol
- From: Jiong Wang <wong dot kwongyuan dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:29:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM] PR ld/21402, only override the symbol dynamic decision on undefined weak symbol
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <59C26C78.email@example.com>
> (elf32_arm_finish_dynamic_symbol): Add sanity check.
Have you verified ARM port is immune from
The sanity check proven to be unnecessary and it does not contribute
to the correctness. The explanation is at: