This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD: Add OpenBSD/mips64 support
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at gnu dot org>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:26:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/LD: Add OpenBSD/mips64 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> * configure.tgt <mips64el-*-openbsd*, mips64-*-openbsd*>: New
> I'm going to wait a little and unless you or someone else objects, I'll
> commit this change. You can speed it up of course, by giving an ack.
Committed now, with a small adjustment applied to address a formatting
issue (inadvertently brought from the adjacent `mips*-*-netbsd*' case).