This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Add 2.29.1 as bugzilla "Target Milestone"?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Patsy Franklin <pfrankli at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:25:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Add 2.29.1 as bugzilla "Target Milestone"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=nickc at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com D1C6181DE4
- References: <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Does binutils have any process here for who is supposed to add
> the milestone before the release goes out?
Not as far as I know. So far it seems to have happened by magic.
Which presumably means that some kind person has noticed that the
release has happened and made the appropriate changes to bugzilla.
But I do not know the name of that kind person.