This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Add 2.29.1 as bugzilla "Target Milestone"?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Patsy Franklin <pfrankli at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:38:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Add 2.29.1 as bugzilla "Target Milestone"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.BSF.email@example.com>
On 09/13/2017 10:22 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> ...to tell bugs fixed in 2.29.1 from those fixed in 2.29.
> Or maybe I'm the only one missing it.
> (Apparently I can't do it myself; it takes some kind
> of bugzilla superpower beyond the "usual" ..@sourceware.org
> bugzilla account powers.)
I was already doing some other bugzilla admin work so I just
did this for you (and it's the right idea).
To answer your indirect question: Yes, you need to be more than
just a normal bugzilla user account to add milestone for a
Does binutils have any process here for who is supposed to add
the milestone before the release goes out?