RE: I've broken my binutils version 2.28

Yeah, my snippet was a grep.  There was another dmtur in the mix. Thanks
for the hint!

Next layer of the onion is
error: missing __attribute__ ((constructor)) support

But, my brain hurts and I'll look at that tomorrow.  I'm probably going
to do a deep dive searching for every location where the XLR (the XLP's
baby brother) is used (maybe even the Octeon3) and ensure that I have
at least the right stuff defined.

Again, thanks for your help!
Andy