This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Call _close_and_cleanup in bfd_close_all_done
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:19:28 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Call _close_and_cleanup in bfd_close_all_done
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170829190531.GA2862@intel.com>
On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 12:05:31PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> OK for master?
> PR binutils/22032
> * opncls.c (bfd_close_all_done): Call _close_and_cleanup.
Please have a look at archive.c:_bfd_archive_close_and_cleanup and
convince yourself that this change is safe. archive_close_worker
calls bfd_close_all_done. I think it is OK, but I'd like to make sure
you have put eyes on that code too.
Australia Development Lab, IBM