This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
how to separate libopcode library from binutils
- From: 慕冬亮 <mudongliangabcd at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:11:32 -0400
- Subject: how to separate libopcode library from binutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I wonder if it is possible to separate the library libopcode from
binutils and maintain it in another repo. Or the libopcode source code
is maintained in one repo that I don't know.
It is not essential to compile the whole binutils package when you
need libopcode. So is there easy solution for this problem?
My best regards to you.
No System Is Safe!