This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gold: Fix aarch64 fix_errata_and_relocate_erratum_stubs internal error
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>, Han Shen <shenhan at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:23:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gold: Fix aarch64 fix_errata_and_relocate_erratum_stubs internal error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR gold/21868
> * aarch64.cc (AArch64_relobj::try_fix_erratum_843419_optimized):
> Add extra view offset argument to function.
> (AArch64_relobj::fix_errata_and_relocate_erratum_stubs): Add
> extra view offset set to the output offset when the view has
> is_input_output_view set, since it has not already been
> included. Pass this to try_fix_erratum_843419_optimized.
This is OK with me if it's OK with Han.
Han, if it looks good to you, can you apply it for James?