This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linaro vendor branches
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:24:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: Linaro vendor branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/21/17 10:15 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Similar to ARM, IBM, and Gentoo  I would like to create vendor branches
> our Linaro ones under users/linaro. They will be used mainly for
> synchronization with fsf branches and development of our toolchain .
> I take from last thread it should be mostly ok, but I would like to check
> if someone opposes it.
I think we already have consensus that vendor branches are ok, so I'd
say go ahead.