This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Assembler listing bug
- From: "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "'Nick Clifton'" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 01:06:29 -0700
- Subject: RE: Assembler listing bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F242FBBF6C7A4F80B4D1AC7E417BFAF8@MONSTER> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> From: Nick Clifton
> Hi Paul,
> > Using i686 "as" version 2.27.0
> Have you tried using the recently release 2.29 version ?
No I haven't. But here's a five-line C program that you or anyone who
already has it can try more quickly than I can build a new assembler.
> If the problem persists, please could you file a bug report here:
> If you include a way to reproduce the problem that will help a lot.
> If you are able to isolate the assembler command line involved that
> will help too, as it means that we do not need to go through the
> complexity of having the compiler driver invoking the assembler.
Done. It's https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21977
Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco