This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:55:42 +0930
- Subject: Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 05:48:07PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I realise that the 2.29 release has only just happened, but it seems
> that several important bug fixes have gone into the 2.29 branch, and
> I was wondering whether they were enough to justify a 2.29.1 point
> What do people think ?
I'm all for it.
Australia Development Lab, IBM