This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:57:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: Should we have a 2.29.1 point release ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I realise that the 2.29 release has only just happened, but it seems
> that several important bug fixes have gone into the 2.29 branch, and
> I was wondering whether they were enough to justify a 2.29.1 point
> What do people think ?
I think we need 2.29.1. Give OSVs a couple more weeks with 2.29
to work out the most serious bugs.